Aug 18, 2021
TIG’s technology provider Crestron launches next generation AirMedia wireless presentation solution for today’s enterprise workplace
The new AirMedia portfolio enables one-touch wireless presentation from any device for intuitive and efficient meetings.
TIG’s technology partner, Crestron, the global leader in workplace technology, has launched the next generation of AirMedia® Presentation Systems, a portfolio of wireless presentation devices purpose-built to support more intuitive and efficient meetings in the modern workplace with one-touch presentation and meeting control from any collaboration device. AirMedia devices seamlessly connect presentation, collaboration and display capabilities together for the enterprise workspace on the Crestron Flex digital workplace platform.
The new AirMedia delivers the most efficient and effortless wireless presentation and collaboration experience, enabling employees to maximise their time together by enabling them to simply walk into any meeting space, turn on a display or connect to a laptop, and instantly access and share content through any device, so they can concentrate on the task at hand.
AirMedia supports wireless content sharing and conferencing from any device, whether BYOD or on in-room displays, and between internal teams and external guests. The new AirMedia boasts several new features to enhance the presentation and collaboration experience, including:
- Advanced Presentation – Share up to nine screens, allowing for multiple documents to be seen and worked on simultaneously and eliminating the need to constantly change between presenters. AirMedia also dynamically adjusts the layout based on source to ensure an immersive presentation experience.
- Enhanced 4K video support – Provides high-quality streaming for meetings so even the most detailed content is seen clearly, improving collaboration across the organisation
- New customisable user interface – Redesigned user interface allows users to customise their logo and backgrounds for a fully branded environment, as well as view important room information
The AirMedia Connect adaptor brings detethered wireless presentation to the AirMedia lineup, providing a simple and intuitive way to make any space a meeting and collaboration space. With the AirMedia Connect, you can add wireless presentation capabilities to any space without the need for additional wiring or infrastructure. AirMedia Connect also provides a way to simplify guest presentation, without the need for presenters to connect to the internal network.
Native support for Microsoft Teams® or Zoom™ video conferencing ensures that meetings happen within seconds, either through a wireless connection on the AirMedia network or by plugging any USB-C® device into the AirMedia Connect, without the need to download additional software.
AirMedia works on the Crestron Flex digital workplace platform, which provides accessibility for every enterprise endpoint device from room scheduling to conferencing, and from lighting and shading to thermostat control. Enterprises can simply mix-and-match to design meeting spaces that best suit how their teams connect and collaborate.
Management and software updates for AirMedia are effortless through the Crestron XiO Cloud® Service, which ensures a centralised experience for configuration, deployment, updates, and analytics for end-devices in the enterprise. AirMedia also supports a Dual LAN network so users can have both a private and guest network, ensuring unknown devices cannot pose a security risk.
The AirMedia Presentation Systems portfolio includes three new products:
- The AM-3100 Receiver, a new, entry-level option that supports wireless presentation on the secure AirMedia network, perfect for smaller applications such as huddle spaces, education and stand-up spaces where simple wireless presentation is needed.
- The AM-3200 Receiver, an updated version of the legacy AirMedia device, brings additional features, including an audio output for interfacing with room audio, DUAL LAN network, HDMI® input to support wired and wireless presentation on a single room system, and RS232 and IR ports for built-in display control.
- The AM-TX3-100 Connect adaptor for enabling wireless sharing without cables or connection to an enterprise network. The AM-TX3-100 Connect makes sharing simple for guest presenters, who can easily connect and present without the need to download software or connect to the network.
The AirMedia portfolio is now available for pre-order from your local TIG EMEA Sales Manager. The AM-3200 and AM-3100 will begin shipping in September, and a shipping date for AM-TX3-100 will be announced in the future. Contact your Crestron expert on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.